Welcome to the Index Page Layout
If you are seeing this message in a Single PRODUCT PAGE - DO NOT WORRY! This message will disappear once your site is published
If you are NOT in a Single Product Page, please DO NOT USE the INDEX page layout. Please go to "page" and select to use any other page layouts
**This message will disappear once your site is published**
CITES Export Permit Service - For Exportation Of Guitars From The UK To Any Destination Worldwide!
We now offer an easy to use CITES Permit Service for anyone looking to sell/ship a guitar containing rosewood or bubinga shipped from the UK to anywhere in the world in as little as 14 days:
- Easy to use End to End application service.
- We guarantee the permit will be granted or your money back
- Access our Fast Track CITES business service account with the UK Gov CITES department. Less than 14 days turn around time rather than the usual 90 days!
- We accurately completion the complex CITES Re-Export permit application forms
- We handle all enquires from CITES throughout the process saving you time and stress
- Permits Last for 6 Months from date of granting
- This is only available to UK Luthiers/Private Sellers/Guitar stores
- Easy, quick, safe way of getting your CITES permit
- Stress free permits! Ideal for dealers, traders, guitar builders or just the one off sale
If you have never heard of CITES permits or unsure why you might need one when selling a guitar, please take a look at our CITES Guide For Selling Guitars. If you have sold, thinking of selling or in the process of selling a guitar with Rosewood or Bubinga outside the EU it will need a permit and were here to help!
A CITES permit will allow you to sell your guitar to anywhere in the world and to get one you face 2 options. A long, tedious and sometimes complex process, dealing with a number of government agencies, some complex form filling and application fees along with a wait of up to 90days and a chance that your permit is rejected or Sell My Jem CITES Permits. A start to finish service that guarantees you will receive your permit and you will get your permit in the post within 14 days.
Open up to much larger pool of potential buyers. Don't risk shipping a guitar with rosewood or bubinga outside the EU without a CITES permit or you risk having the guitar turned back at the destination country or worse, having your guitar destroyed by customs officials!
Shipping a guitar outside of the EU from the UK with any form of Rosewood or Bubinga got a lot more complicated since January 2017. We have successfully been granted CITES permits for our guitars which has allowed us to sell to the world and now we are offering this service to anyone with any brand of guitar a chance to do the same. A start to finish service and you will receive your permit in the post. Our service fee is £109 and includes: