THE T'S AND C'S
- We will be investing significant time into selling your guitar for the best price we can and in return we ask that you do not advertise your guitar eslwhere. Consignments are an exclusive agreement for us to sell your jem.
- If you advertise elsewhere during our sale term, your listing will be removed and access to our consignment service will be banned permanently
- Minimum term length of sale is 8 weeks. Term length of our consignment sales can be increased past this or set to indefinite until we sell
- If choosing the 10% commission service. You are responsible for the shipping in accordance with our Packaging instructions. We reccomend our couriers Transglobal Express for shipping but you are free to use a courier of your choice.
- Should any issues arrise after we have past the buyer to you (Returns for example). Any disputes will be handled by PayPal. Our service is for finding your buyer and negotiating the sale. The responsibility of getting the guitar to your buyer in good condition will be yours and handled through PayPal, much like a normal sale.
- If choosing our 15% commission service we will take care of all shipping and handling. Guitar will be collected from you at a convenient time . We ensure all shipments meet PayPal criteria for Buyer and seller protection. Full tracking, proof of shipment and proof of delivery along with a standard damage insurance of £1000.